Sunday, July 31, 2011

Speak

Every time I speak your name,
Or hear your voice Its still the same.
Because every time you come around,
I dig myself further in to the ground.

For what you feel is not a test,
Yet somehow your heart is always at rest.
I still get angry when you get near,
No matter what I hold you dear.

To this day you have no clue,
Who you are, or what it is you do.
Why it is that its so hard to speak to you,
For you have yet to learn how to be talked too.

Cause every time I speak your name,
Or hear your voice its still the same.
Because every time you come around,
I dig myself further and further in to the ground.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

Summer, but I do go by "Mommy" said...

I love this. It speaks to each one of us. We all have felt this way at least once in our lives. Beautiful.

Eileen... to the right. said...

Thanks hun. Its true everyone has someone that has been in their life and makes them feel this way. I love hearing that im not alone on that